• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Bloodshot Yearbook

4 posts in this topic

I am selling off my comics through a boardie and also selling a ton of art at the end of the month. Which brings me to this piece

bairfrontbook-838x1024.jpg

bairbackbook-838x1024.jpg

It really is in the best condition of all my raw comics because it was in an art portfolio and not a comic box. you know, best condition other than that ink all over the back cover. :D

So I wondered howto describe the condition, so I ask you to please grade my Bloodshot Yearbook 1 with back cover sketch in india ink by Michael Bair.

Nice looking copy! You have an abraded or blunted corner LLHC front cover/LRCH back cover. Other than that the book looks to be in pretty good shape. You would get a green label for this book if it were to be slabbed but it should get at least 9.6 IMHO! (thumbs u

ooh ooh, I forgot about this thread! Thanks guys! I love the condition,the book is flat as can be and tight tight tight. Yeah slym, bair grabbed it from me as I came to the table, turned it over and drew Doc Savage for me! He said Bloodshot was just Doc Savage to him and he seemed to enjoy drawing it for me. I used to see Mike Bair at a lot of shows and he was always and open and genuine nice guy.