• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Preacher - AMC

1,535 posts in this topic

Why sell? Keep 'em! :sumo: This series rocks!

I got my #1 9.8 from bffnut/Jim and I love it! :cloud9:

hm I remember that.

It was going to be listed but HS did the side deals before it was posted.

Congrats man! I'm still in the hunt. Looks like it will be a bit harder now though.

wouldnt work well on AMC

WHAT?!??! First thing I thought when I saw "Preacher" and "AMC" is :whee:

I think it will be PERFECT there! Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, the Killing... they put out some great shows! I can't think of another network that would do as a show other than HBO or Showtime.

I am very, very excited with this news! :banana:

My top 2 networks are hbo, showtime and amc.

...2?? hm

lol 3

Yogi??? Is that you??? ???

hm I remember that.

Congrats man! I'm still in the hunt. Looks like it will be a bit harder now though.

:acclaim:

I remember that too. I heard "Preacher coming up" when I was laying in bed and couldn't get a PM off to Jim fast enough! I wanted one for awhile! :sorry:

hm I remember that.

:acclaim:

I remember that too. I heard "Preacher coming up" when I was laying in bed and couldn't get a PM off to Jim fast enough! I wanted one for awhile! :sorry:

lol No worries! Glad you got to add it to your collection. I actually just saw it pop up in your sig showcase. Some sweet books in there! (thumbs u

BTW, anyone picking up the Absolute Vertigo preview? It's not the first appearance because it's a preview but it does predate issue #1.

Now some news about Y and my comic dreams shall be complete. :)

It seems like an easy an inexpensive show to make. The source material in tremendously entertaining and as has been stated earlier, AMC has an hour opening up down the line. Bring it on. (thumbs u

Now some news about Y and my comic dreams shall be complete. :)

Oh, and :news: I have successfully gotten my wife to read Y!!! :acclaim: She's on the 3rd TPB in 3 days!! She's going to catch up to me before long and we'll have to :slapfight: over reading it! lol