• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Preacher - AMC

1,535 posts in this topic

Of course you can. Can't you make things right 1st?

I'm trying, I honestly am. Most of this is behind the scenes PM business, but I am making steps at restitution, helping out others, etc.

Anyways lets not derail the preacher thread. With my BS.

Hit up one of my LCS for a weekend sale and ended up with issues 4,7, 8 and 11 thru 66 for a buck each, so my run is almost complete in 2 days of legwork.

Question: I got 2 copies of #61 and they are clearly quite different looking, one has a very purple hue / tone to it, I'd say the difference is almost "variant-esque". Any info?

It came with the Monthly Previews though right? My guess would be whenever the Previews for November or December shipped in 1994.

hmmmm..... a diamond previews had the first preacher appearance. im not surprised.

It didn't. It was a stand-alone insert included with the Diamond catalog. The actual catalog is worthless.

I disagree, The issue features art that predates all Preacher publications. The article is likely Ennis's first commentary on the work. Here are the pages if anyone cares.

photo2_zps98f51e95.jpg

photo1_zps52812861.jpg[/url

photo3_zps850243cb.jpg