• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Preacher - AMC

1,535 posts in this topic

It adds a bit more weight to what is happening. He has a few movie commitments into 2015 though so I would expect him to be involved more in production / executive production than taking a lead role. Just a guess.

It's going to be a slow burn from here on in.

I love Preacher and I'm not sure I've ever been more into a book as it was coming out, but as far as TV goes, I was hoping for HBO/Showtime. The story really needs to be R-rated to pack the same punch as the source material.

I really can't picture this actually happening on non-pay cable, but I'm optimistic...

Hopefully I still have my little stack of #1s somewhere.

So I just got a complete set of Preacher 1-66 in a collection and found the Preview issue in a 50 cent bin? Should I sell now or hold?

I usually sell right away, but this one looks to be definitely in the works and might have future potential.

So I just got a complete set of Preacher 1-66 in a collection and found the Preview issue in a 50 cent bin? Should I sell now or hold?

I usually sell right away, but this one looks to be definitely in the works and might have future potential.

Hell give me some time and I might blow my lot. I can't lie just hearing Seth's name attached to this scares me. I can't take him seriously at all. Hell he doesn't even look like a actor who could play a serious role. I think the Arseface role would fit him best.

I'd also like to add if he makes this into some kinda comedy I swear I will be pissed beyond belief. You thought there was a backlash when Ben Affleck was cast as the new Batman just imagine if Seth was cast as Jesse Custer. EPIC FAIL!

My pick for Cassidy is an Irish guy who already has playing a vampire down pat althought I think he would make a better Cassidy than a Dracula. He also handled playing Elvis and Henry VIII. Addictions are no issue to portray for him.

Jonathan Rhys Meyers

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001667/

Hell give me some time and I might blow my lot. I can't lie just hearing Seth's name attached to this scares me. I can't take him seriously at all. Hell he doesn't even look like a actor who could play a serious role. I think the Arseface role would fit him best.

Keep his role to a minimum. One of the sex detectives (that buggers Starr) or one of the angels that notices Genesis is missing.

I'll be at the PHX Comic Con in June, but not the Amazing Arizona.

But in both cases you're about 0% likely to find me with a PREACHER page for sale. (Just found a stash of a dozen pages, don't tell anyone :gossip: )

:censored::frustrated: