• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Shiller Speaks

1,120 posts in this topic

[font:Book Antiqua]

You don't need to bully him to make the right choices. He needs to figure that out for himself IMO.

+ 1[/font]

You don't need to bully him to make the right choices. He needs to figure that out for himself IMO.

+ 1[/font]

And you need to stop with my font! :sumo:

:foryou:

+ 1[/font]

+ 1

I think this thread is just about played out. zzz

+ 1[/font]

+ 1

I think this thread is just about played out. zzz

Agreed and I was never much for the ensuing pile on.

Future

Can I ask a simple question?

Why do you want to continue on these boards?

Is it because you want to continue to comment aka be an active member discussing comics? is it because you want to continue to buy? or is it that you want to continue to sell?

If you were removed from selling would you still want to be a member of this community?

Future

Can I ask a simple question?

Why do you want to continue on these boards?

Is it because you want to continue to comment aka be an active member discussing comics? is it because you want to continue to buy? or is it that you want to continue to sell?

If you were removed from selling would you still want to be a member of this community?

I've answered this already but have no problem doing so again

I want to remain in these boards because I love this community. I've had a lifelong love of comics and like many of you must have known, growing up that can be a lonely obsession. When I finally found this board it was like finding my people, my group who liked what I did and who I could talk to about the newest books, or who would win Thor or Superman.

The buying and selling, became something I became involved in without any past knowledge of sales and it's something that let's be frank, I'm not good at. Like I said earlier if I have to take a long absence from ever buying or selling another book on these boards that's fine by me. If it's permanent, I can't say I'd be thrilled but I'd be able to live with it.

So yes to answer your question I'd stay here even if banned from sales, it's not what I love about this board and it's not what I'm fighting so hard to stay here for. I'm not fighting tooth and nail to be able to sell again, no not at all. I'm trying to regain the respect and trust of a community I've grown to love.

no one here can kick you out from being on these boards (unless there is something I'm not aware of) and the HOS nomination appears to have died. You've probably lost many potential customers along the way but that appears to be the extent of the damage.

As a person with many friends both from the Phillipines and of Filipino descent this recent tragedy with bad weater and the typhoon has hit close to home. I've been active in efforts to support the region,a and didn't know the board was doing something t too.

I'd be happy to help, I'll look into it.

You could have just asked though, and not attack the "free book" thing.

+ 1

No more fonts...!

scarlet-witch_528_poster_zpscee80a5c.jpg

no one here can kick you out from being on these boards (unless there is something I'm not aware of) and the HOS nomination appears to have died. You've probably lost many potential customers along the way but that appears to be the extent of the damage.

Well that's good to know, but I will continue with my current road of redemption regardless of if punishment was a threat.

More than anything this whole ordeal opened my eyes to some shady behavior and personality traits which I've had lurking beneath the surface and never took the time to realize or address. This has and will continue to be a learning experience, and I accept all hate, support, and spoon from all directions.

+ 1

No more fonts...!

scarlet-witch_528_poster_zpscee80a5c.jpg

:roflmao:

:golfclap:

As a person with many friends both from the Phillipines and of Filipino descent this recent tragedy with bad weater and the typhoon has hit close to home. I've been active in efforts to support the region,a and didn't know the board was doing something t too.

I'd be happy to help, I'll look into it.

You could have just asked though, and not attack the "free book" thing.

Weren't you mugged in London as Symbiote or something.

Sorry if I have the wrong person in mind here, but sometimes these things are hard to navigate

should not joke about cancer.I have lost people to it and it IS NEVER FUNNY

People with cancer don't care,trust me.Mr. PC. (thumbs u

+1

My buddy had a testicle and golf ball sized tumor in his brain removed and he laughs his off at these meme's