• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Shiller Speaks

1,120 posts in this topic

I only have one question really, does the OP have any Spider-woman books?

That would go a long way in restoring my faith in him as a seller. :grin:

I only have Spider-Woman 1, which I'll gladly send to you.

I was just kidding, thanks though.

Hado has like a hundred Spider-Woman # 1's. He likes to have one in every grade possible :)

1039844-spiderwoman.jpg

I think I only have Five hm

Maybe Four, I sent one to Balls.

And man, it's a beaut. (worship)

I guess I am going to be the only one that says "a person cannot change who they really are". Look forward to your next "mistake".

You've never needed a second chance? Ever? (shrug)

I'm not going to say he's a changed man because only time will tell that but your post is like on the Christmas turkey with everyone watching at the table. lol

Except this isn't his second chance.

I'm all for people trying to redeem themselves, but I doubt his sincerity. His past actions spoke a lot louder than this "apology".

That's very a fair way to look at it. (thumbs u

Telling someone they are going to fail after they apologize is entirely different.

Still, everyone is absolutely entitled to their opinion and to share their feelings. It's what makes this place a community. :)

Don't think that my viewpoint here is in the small percentage of boardies here. There are lots of people here who will never even think about dealing with the OP ever again.

+1. Too many good people to buy from, and sell to. I'm from the "fool me once, go &$@% yourself" crowd.

I guess I am going to be the only one that says "a person cannot change who they really are". Look forward to your next "mistake".

You've never needed a second chance? Ever? (shrug)

I'm not going to say he's a changed man because only time will tell that but your post is like on the Christmas turkey with everyone watching at the table. lol

Except this isn't his second chance.

I'm all for people trying to redeem themselves, but I doubt his sincerity. His past actions spoke a lot louder than this "apology".

That's very a fair way to look at it. (thumbs u

Telling someone they are going to fail after they apologize is entirely different.

Still, everyone is absolutely entitled to their opinion and to share their feelings. It's what makes this place a community. :)

Don't think that my viewpoint here is in the small percentage of boardies here. There are lots of people here who will never even think about dealing with the OP ever again.

+1. Too many good people to buy from, and sell to. I'm from the "fool me once, go &$@% yourself" crowd.

I can see this point of view. To me, it looks like he wants to make the effort and I say go for it. Some people will shop with him, some won't - but it will be up to him to convince people, and he seems like he's willing to try it.

More of these to come, as I see things in WTB I can help with.

To those who never want to deal with me again I completely understand,

to those still willing to deal with me thank you so vey pry much,

And to those on the fence I'll do my best to convince you.