• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SS FIRST APPEARANCES

163 posts in this topic

I was able to get Carmine Infantino & Neal Adams to sign the 1st app of the Human Target at the bottom of the comic. Not sure if anyone else has this book signed by these two titans in the comic book industry. Definitely love this cover Neal did. I've seen it on a T-Shirt before. My goal now is to get Len Wein to sign it sometime next year.

DSC04352.jpg

DSC04347.jpg

I had a copy of that waiting for a Murphy Anderson sig. I sold it when it became apparent that wasn't going to happen.

Your book is awesome!!

I lucked out with that one as it was the last NYCC Carmine Infantino was at before passing away. He was in a wheelchair and not in the best health but he still signed for his fans. I always felt he didn't get enough credit from fans or peeps in the industry for what he did for DC Comics. Told him as such when I last saw him.