• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Super Stars 17 - Huntress, Green Arrow etc. origin

12 posts in this topic

9.0 to 9.2, depending on how many creases there are along the spine...it's very tough to tell with that what spine... funny how there's overspray at top edge visible from the back, yet fc looks a little white along top edge?

yeah, the top is tough. from a distance it looks like it's "crinkled" but it's just the way the ink went on and is even all the way along the top edge. i am pretty happy with it and may send it in to get graded - it's a modern afterall...

In case anyone's interested, I just got this book back from PGA (ack!). Actually, I was satisfied with the service and the grades I got were not far off of what I was expecting. And, this is actually the oldest book I sent in so the old "what about restoration" argument doesn't necessarily apply. I gotta admit, it's kind of nice to send in some books and get them back 2 1/2 weeks later vs. knowing that books I sent in to FLA a month and a half ago won't be back to me until '05. But I digress... here's this book all nice and freshly graded.

Label:

DCSuperStarslabel.jpg

Book (just the front cover here):

DCSuperStarsfront.jpg

. . . I just don't see people wasting their time with moderns . . .

Yeah, nobody would "waste their time" restoring a Hulk #181! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gifhi.gif

poke2.gif

(p.s. I have a hard time getting worked up over the Huntress.)

Yeah, nobody would "waste their time" restoring a Hulk #181! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gifhi.gif

poke2.gif

really? she was telling me how cool she thought you were....

insane.gif27_laughing.gif

poke2.gif

really? she was telling me how cool she thought you were....

insane.gif27_laughing.gif

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeit - blew it again! gossip.gifGot her number? gossip.gif

poke2.gif

i don't know - she's got me pretty worked up........ grin.gif

nice grade BTW...........i thought that it was a 9.2.