• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Fantastic Four #48

10 posts in this topic

I'll say a 6.5 (maybe slightly higher) but there's a few things that always get me when it comes to CGC grading...

It looks like there might be some type of small stain on the BC near the top right corner. I'm not sure if the wear on the top overhang would affect the grade or not but the store stamp won't.

The centering looks really good and you're right, the book in general looks really sharp!

Some spine stress and small tears, spine corners are impacted both top and bottom, some chips out along the bottom and the obvious overhang with slight damage along the top of the front cover. I am not sure about the back cover? Is that a water stain at the top on the RHS about 1/2" in? Otherwise you have the spine stresses, blunted spine corners, what appears to be a corner crease on the LLHC and a small tear at the bottom in the middle. 6.5 IMHO (thumbs u

I'll say a 6.5 (maybe slightly higher) but there's a few things that always get me when it comes to CGC grading...

It looks like there might be some type of small stain on the BC near the top right corner. I'm not sure if the wear on the top overhang would affect the grade or not but the store stamp won't.

The centering looks really good and you're right, the book in general looks really sharp!

6.5 ? I'm thinking more along the lines of 4.0

6.5 ? I'm thinking more along the lines of 4.0

Oak might be right if that is a water stain on the back cover :cry:

But if it's not I'll stand by my original 6.5 :preach: