• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3

20 posts in this topic

If you are using the first icon above the dialogue box you paste the Web address and then name the link. If you use the third icon above the dialogue box you are pasting the Web address of the scan and it should show up in your post.

You should keep checking your progress by clicking the preview button at the bottom of this dialogue box. I keep previewing until I'm satisfied with my post.

:)

Hope this helps!

Okay now that we have the upload figured out we need to figure out how to scan without cropping the edges! :pullhair:

And maybe put another coloured paper or medium behind the book for contrast? :gossip:

And if you can link to larger scans it would be beneficial to getting more accurate grades from scans (shrug)

....just sayin' :foryou:

But for the heck of it I'll give you a 9.4 for what I can see! :preach:

A slightly colored background would probably be better than a white backing board, assuming that's what you mean. It may still work if it offers enough contrast from the white background on your scanner. Something as simple as a smooth paper bag cut to size will do.

I use either a light blue file folder or a sheet of yellow printer paper.

Re-scanned with better yellow paper behind

Don't use the paper - it's looks stoopid (like you have no idea what you're doing). Simply tell the scanner to scan the entire bed then crop as needed. Most scanners have a neutral background, or just leave the scanner open for black background. :cool:

I honestly can't believe the advice you get around here . . . :eyeroll: