• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC scale of villainy

193 posts in this topic

What about the boardies who use packing peanuts? That mess gets everywhere.

:golfclap:

I pack with real peanuts. Sure it's more expensive but you get to snack while admiring your newly arrived comics.

I'm all about the combo.

Agreed. Combos are more brittle than peanuts and therefore absorb impact more efficiently. Their peanut butter flavor also goes beyond the taste sensation of a mere peanut, while adding the texture of a crisp cracker to boot.

Keeping this off the OP's topic, I love the way Sparkle City packs. Lots, lots, lots of bubblewrap very neatly wrapped with no tape. Not a book has ever been received damaged.

But I'll sort through peanuts and tape and even wads of newspaper if it keeps the slabs safe.

What about the boardies who use packing peanuts? That mess gets everywhere.

I pack with real peanuts. Sure it's more expensive but you get to snack while admiring your newly arrived comics.

I'm all about the combo.

Agreed. Combos are more brittle than peanuts and therefore absorb impact more efficiently. Their peanut butter flavor also goes beyond the taste sensation of a mere peanut, while adding the texture of a crisp cracker to boot.

The new five-layer dip combos are gangster!! :headbang:

If you put your fist through a bag of them, the most delightful cheese flavor remnants remain on your fingers, with maximum force dispersion.

Getting back on topic....

I think those that register on this site simply to pimp their wares in our fee-free marketplace should be ignored.

Those that support such behaviour....should be mercilessly tar & feathered. :devil:

So you'll be passing on the sales thread being started by the noob, who is here only to pimp his wares, who is selling HG slabbed Spidey's at 20% below GPA prices? :whistle:

:baiting:

:P

10.0 (Trimming S.O.B.s)

9.8 (Ron Theda)

9.5 (GLCBrad for his attempt to bring this thread back on topic after a solid two pages of peanuts vs bubble wrap digression)

9.0 (people who use packing peanuts with no bubble wrap)

8.5 (People who start multiple sales/WTB threads at once)

7.0 (Symbiotic/Future)

4.0 (Me for starting this thread)

2.0 (Yet another Walking Dead thread?)

.5 (Tree Fiddy)

-10.0 (people who know how to package and ship books and do so quickly)

Great point lol

Okay, I've added 8.5, 2.0, .5 and -10.0

10.0 (Trimming S.O.B.s)

9.8 (Ron Theda)

9.5 (GLCBrad for his attempt to bring this thread back on topic after a solid two pages of peanuts vs bubble wrap digression)

9.0 (people who use packing peanuts with no bubble wrap)

7.0 (Symbiotic/Future)

4.0 (Me for starting this thread)

I love that I get the BS Wizard Magazine-created 9.5!!