• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC scale of villainy

193 posts in this topic

Lighten up, Francis. It was a funny.

Only to your PM group. :baiting:

Sounds like an awesome group. :cloud9:

It is :baiting:

There is a PM group? :o

Nobody's ever invited me :sorry:

sufunk didn't send you the PM? (shrug)

lol

Nope, but feel free to send it over. :baiting:

Sufunk and I are completely cool with each other. No bad feelings at all.

Getting back on topic....

I think those that register on this site simply to pimp their wares in our fee-free marketplace should be ignored.

Those that support such behaviour....should be mercilessly tar & feathered. :devil:

+1 - they are 7.5's in my book

meh, if that's how we attract new blood, its fine with me.

Once that lures them through the door they won't want to leave.

Thread title needs to be changed to: The Villainy of Bubble Warp.

No one is even discussing villains anymore. And the two people mentioned in this thread are just the flavor of the month. They'll be forgotten in a month when Beige comes back…

Anyone have any individuals to add to the villain list for real? Does Beige belong? I'll go with Jeph Loeb for the Ultimates 3 since I haven't been around long enough for boardie bad behavior.

:whee:

:cry::cry:

FU, I have tons of packing peanuts.

:whee:

:cry::cry:

FU, I have tons of packing peanuts.

Well, thank you for using bubble wrap when you send me sweet packages. :banana:

Everyone knows you have peanuts. :blush:

I'd add Silver Surfer for that time he refused to sell me a book :baiting:

Can't recall when that was but :acclaim:

Oh I remember.

Oh and the fact you don't remember only further fuels the fire. I doubly nominate Silver Surfer. He's just a low-mid grade so like a 4.5.

Oh I remember.

Maybe he doesn't know who you are :baiting:

Oh I remember.

lol Throw me a bone here?

ASM 229 or something with a Golden State. My wife inquired about it then I inquired. You gave me some information but told me you were trying to work out a deal with someone else. I went to the sales thread thinking that all :takeit: trumped PM deals in the works. I threw up the :takeit: but you claimed I was a shill or some nonsense. We went back and forth for a bit before the mods cleaned it up. You attempted to sell the book a month later as I figure your PM deal fell through and I was taking it at your ask.

Exact story. Only boardie that has spurned me in my time here.

Oh I remember.

ASM 229 or something with a Golden State. My wife inquired about it then I inquired. You gave me some information but told me you were trying to work out a deal with someone else. I went to the sales thread thinking that all :takeit: trumped PM deals in the works. I threw up the :takeit: but you claimed I was a shill or some nonsense. We went back and forth for a bit before the mods cleaned it up. You attempted to sell the book a month later as I figure your PM deal fell through and I was taking it at your ask.

Well my apologies I guess, newbie's make me wary. So where does the act of having someone's wife inquire about a book that you have made an offer on fall under the scale of villainy! :baiting::grin: BTW I never state that :takeit: trumps all other offers, that is an urban myth that I don't subscribe too.

Oh I remember.

Well my apologies I guess, newbie's make me wary. So where does the act of having someone's wife inquire about a book that you have made an offer on fall under the scale of villainy! :baiting::grin: BTW I never state that :take it: trumps all other offers, that is an urban myth that I don't subscribe too.

I actually called you out on your lack of rules in your sales thread and that sort of escalated the deal.

And at the time I was a bit of a newb, but had made some larger purchases with some well known boardies.

It was before the holidays last year which was why my wife was inquiring after the book. I remember it well because we were driving to a Thanksgiving Hockey tournament for my daughter and I convinced my wife to let me buy it since she didn't act quickly enough.

I'm also a huge JRJR fan- especially his 80s Spidey run. Not to mention my love of Uncle Rog on top of that.

But I'll let bygones be bygones. It is the holiday season.

Make it a 3.0 on the villain grading scale.