• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nov heritage auction.

329 posts in this topic

:banana::whee::acclaim: More later...

I'm going to guess...you won the Cap #2?

That's a good guess! (thumbs u

The other one was more of a shocker.

One clue: My first GA book from this publisher (I feel like such a Timely traitor). ;)

DC?? :o:wishluck:

One clue: My first GA book from this publisher (I feel like such a Timely traitor). ;)

Fu fu Manchoob, I am the Walrus. ;)

You got the Tec 17!!! If so I am happy for you, and green w envy.

Cap 2 bought before the new cap movie was a very smart move. The book has a lot of room to grow. Anytime you have an opportunity to buy a mile high comic book and have the balls to do it....and especially a classic det comic book one word comes to my mind....winner

Cong on two very smart purchases. I put them in the top ten of the whole auction along with the ultra rare Snow White Sunday, Conan cover,and the wood weird science cover.

Fu fu Manchoob, I am the Walrus. ;)

You got the Tec 17!!! If so I am happy for you, and green w envy.

17!!! ...ulp! You mean I bought the wrong one! :cry:

:kidaround:

TEC 33 IN 8.0 SOLD FOR 68.7 K

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LAST SALE IN GRADE WAS 83k????????????????????????????

Yes both the Tec 33 and 29 went for a significant percentage below earlier recent sales in grade. I'd be crying in my beer right now if I was the guy that paid over $92K for one of those other Tec 33 8.0's that sold barely a year and a half ago. I wonder if this just means there weren't a lot of early Batman fans in the auction or something else. Well such is the nature of the comic collecting beast I suppose.

-J.