• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nov heritage auction.

329 posts in this topic

I'm giving a home to one of Mr. Wright's books.

BlueBeetle4HEritageScan_zpsfbb83ceb.jpg

That's what I'm talkin' about! A beauty Jeff!!!

Great colors!

I can almost guarantee it is a boosted scan.

Great colors!

Cynic! lol

The colors look a little off but I think you'll be very pleased when you see it in person. The color design is old-fashioned classic GA goodness!

Blast...Somebody wanted the 9.8 Magnus # 16 more than me.

Anyone here snag it? At $900, I believe that's (by far) the record for any Magnus issue outside of # 1-3. It also marks the second time in a row I've lost out on a Magnus, after missing the last 9.4 # 3 that went in the $1k+ range...

:sorry:

Blast...Somebody wanted the 9.8 Magnus # 16 more than me.

Anyone here snag it? At $900, I believe that's (by far) the record for any Magnus issue outside of # 1-3. It also marks the second time in a row I've lost out on a Magnus, after missing the last 9.4 # 3 that went in the $1k+ range...

:sorry:

Heavy.

Great colors!

Pretty clear given how blown out the CGC holo looks. But I'll bet it's pretty anyways. Congrats on a nice book.

Only have 1 book left I really want.

I had my eye on that one and the Planet 48 you won! I passed on both mainly because I was thinking about going after the Mile High King that was listed today (and because trying to bid on Thursday would have been very inconvenient). I decided to pass on the King because it wouldn't fit in with my current collection that well...I still think it's one heck of a book. I'll be curious to see if a boardie snags it.

Planet #15 GVG brittle pages went for just under $4500

I was the underbidder. :cry:

I just couldn't go higher for a Brittle book. Not even slightly brittle, but full on brittle. Sure looked nice though...

No idea how I'll ever get a copy of that book for my run. I better start working out more and eating better. Out living you all is my only hope now.

I just couldn't go higher for a Brittle book. Not even slightly brittle, but full on brittle. Sure looked nice though...

No idea how I'll ever get a copy of that book for my run. I better start working out more and eating better. Out living you all is my only hope now.

I got blown out of the water on that book as well.

MY max was 3K.

I got blown out of the water on that book as well.

MY max was 3K.

Somebody just had to have it.