• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nov heritage auction.

329 posts in this topic

As of last auction I could still Internet bid morning of auction after Internet bidding had "closed" night before. Today I couldn't (shrug)

Maybe they want ample time to run you up to right under your max bid? :whistle:

Or, more likely, they fixed a bug in their software :)

there was no bug, if you were "demed" a legacy bidder, you were able to enter internet bids after the reg close of internet bidding, and upto about 3 hours before live began...

maybe this is no longer the case (shrug)

Whats the purpose of bidding up until tonight's ending. Why even bid at all? The auction is live tomorrow.

Sometimes you win if you are the final internet bidder. This auction of almost 1800 lots is gonna take a long 3 days, sometimes you just cannot sit and wait on the internet and wish you had them call you on a phone bid.

If you end up in the lead when the bidding is closing you have a idea what the top price level was bid and do not have waste you time sitting on the computer hoping that lead bid is very thi there are gonna be some real good deals out there, especially on Sat.

Mitch do you have tonights closing figures tallied and do you have a prediction on the increase of tomorrows live auction will add to it?

358,720 views indicate strong pre auction interest. Prices. Will be strong on the quality material with a extra bump. I hope a board member ends up the det 33...as well as det 18....go for it Peter.

As of last auction I could still Internet bid morning of auction after Internet bidding had "closed" night before. Today I couldn't (shrug)

Can you open the Heritage Live app and proxy bid in there? I bid on an animation cel that way yesterday before it went live on the floor. Didn't win tho. :frustrated:

Or, more likely, they fixed a bug in their software :)

there was no bug, if you were "demed" a legacy bidder, you were able to enter internet bids after the reg close of internet bidding, and upto about 3 hours before live began...

maybe this is no longer the case (shrug)

Ah gotcha. Maybe they introduced a new bug.

Whats the purpose of bidding up until tonight's ending. Why even bid at all? The auction is live tomorrow.

Sometimes you win if you are the final internet bidder. This auction of almost 1800 lots is gonna take a long 3 days, sometimes you just cannot sit and wait on the internet and wish you had them call you on a phone bid.

If you end up in the lead when the bidding is closing you have a idea what the top price level was bid and do not have waste you time sitting on the computer hoping that lead bid is very thi there are gonna be some real good deals out there, especially on Sat.

Mitch do you have tonights closing figures tallied and do you have a prediction on the increase of tomorrows live auction will add to it?

358,720 views indicate strong pre auction interest. Prices. Will be strong on the quality material with a extra bump. I hope a board member ends up the det 33...as well as det 18....go for it Peter.

Peter already has a nice 'Tec 18. :gossip:

I have some snipe set via Gavelsnipe that haven't fired yet, even though internet bidding is closed. Does anyone know if these go off during the live event, or is the software not compatible with Sig auctions?

I have some snipe set via Gavelsnipe that haven't fired yet, even though internet bidding is closed. Does anyone know if these go off during the live event, or is the software not compatible with Sig auctions?
it says it works on ha.com (thumbs u

Somebody is gonna get a heck of a book then... The chip is minor

If I were a betting man, I'd say 25-30K max based on the demand and other items of interest in this auction, but what do I know? (shrug)

very, very little; don't ask if you don't want an answer.

Somebody is gonna get a heck of a book then... The chip is minor

If I were a betting man, I'd say 25-30K max based on the demand and other items of interest in this auction, but what do I know? (shrug)

very, very little; don't ask if you don't want an answer.

smiley_poker.gif