• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nov heritage auction.

329 posts in this topic

Speaking of overpaying. I've gradually been sucked into trying to put together a run of these late Caps. I convinced myself that since this is from the fugally end of the Crippen collection, it would go very cheap. Ended up paying more than I wanted to (although significantly less than the last sale of this copy on GPA).

lf_zpsa1182171.jpeg

Speaking of overpaying. I've gradually been sucked into trying to put together a run of these late Caps. I convinced myself that since this is from the fugally end of the Crippen collection, it would go very cheap. Ended up paying more than I wanted to (although significantly less than the last sale of this copy on GPA).

lf_zpsa1182171.jpeg

awesome pick up. I rarely see 69's for sale and to get a pedigree copy is awesome. Good purchase I think.

Pretty happy. I vacillate from time to time on keeping my Whiz run, but hard to resist this 2nd highest graded slab copy at a deal price.

Whiz13fc65OW_zps45676ff7.jpeg

I love it.

agree, I love the date stamp, and this copy has great background colors. Usually that red/orange is dull.

Pretty happy. I vacillate from time to time on keeping my Whiz run, but hard to resist this 2nd highest graded slab copy at a deal price.

I love love love this cover. :cloud9: Was this from HA? I didn't notice it. Must have been blinded by the #3 (2) that I wanted badly but couldn't afford after the Supes #2.

very, very pretty, young tiger fan.

I was completely shut out on the Heritage auction :sorry:

Wish I had bid more on the Archie's now :cry:

Made myself feel better by buying this

null_zpsbc68792d.jpg

Knew you had a lot of comics, but that's some serious machinery for moving long boxes.

I was completely shut out on the Heritage auction :sorry:

Wish I had bid more on the Archie's now :cry:

Made myself feel better by buying this

null_zpsbc68792d.jpg

Knew you had a lot of comics, but that's some serious machinery for moving long boxes.

Planning to use it to moving something funner :cloud9: