• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink

15 posts in this topic

In San Diego of 2003, I made the suggestion to him that he should put the pedigree info on the main line of each listing, looks like he finally took my advice! I hope the checks in the mail... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

West

Checking out Comiclink this evening, WOW, a plethora of pedigrees.

Wow, indeed. A hodgepodge of high grade. A cornucopia of collections. A numerousness of nearmints. An occasion of original owners.

I'm speechless grin.gif

They are the same books that have always been on their (at the same price). Since it now shows Pedigree in the Title, they are now considered "UPDATED" therefore they are listed first.

Aha! That's why they looked so familiar! foreheadslap.gif

They are the same books that have always been on their (at the same price). Since it now shows Pedigree in the Title, they are now considered "UPDATED" therefore they are listed first.

Yeah, a couple of them looked familiar to me, and then I realized that they're mine!

So you start at a $1,000, then next week drop it to $999, and so on.

Great. foreheadslap.gif

Actually, I think if you just changed the description or resubmitted a picture or anything it will consider it updated and move it to the top. 893whatthe.gif

When using comiclink and ped, I list well above what I want (including juice), then on a weekly basis, reduce the price. This bumps them to the top and gets maximum exposure thumbsup2.gif

You're not the guy that keeps bumping their X-men 50 9.0, X-men 141 9.6 , Wolverine Origin #1 9.8, and Wolverine #10 9.8 (and a few others I believe), are you!?!?

Every few days this "run" of books gets bumped to the top of the new listings page... foreheadslap.gif

Nope! I do it, but it sure annoys me when others do it 27_laughing.gif

As for you SF, why not do it this way, someone may just pull the trigger on the high price confused-smiley-013.gif And by the way, if the value is $1000, I drop $25-50 a time, dependant on my 'reserve'

As for you SF, why not do it this way, someone may just pull the trigger on the high price And by the way, if the value is $1000, I drop $25-50 a time, dependant on my 'reserve'

I don't blame you at all. Whatever it takes to make the sale. grin.gif

Yeah, a couple of them looked familiar to me, and then I realized that they're mine!

You could probably get a good price on them... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif