• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pross Comics 1st CGC Sketch OPPS!

140 posts in this topic

He at a show this weekend and last weekend he was at another. I know the last few weeks its been nothing but travels for John. He does have the sketches in hand as of last week. The order was shipped on 8 / 21 from CGC. out of wave 1 all got 9.8's one got 9.6

hm

I'll bet someone a shiny buffalo nickel I pulled the lone 9.6.

Nope only one that got a 9.6 luckily got two and other one was a 9.8. All round one books are on there way out. I'll update everybody individually with tracking #s tomorrow. Round two is on it's way to Glynn. Sorry about the delay in shipping. I've been on the road nonstop and these are the only two days I'll be home this month most likely.

All of round two is back from CGC so expect to see your books next week. As for a round 3 with Ryan I'm not sure about that yet considering how long he took on this first one but who knows what could happen down the road. We do currently have a Jimbo Salgado sketch opps running for anybody interested though.

All of round two is back from CGC so expect to see your books next week. As for a round 3 with Ryan I'm not sure about that yet considering how long he took on this first one but who knows what could happen down the road. We do currently have a Jimbo Salgado sketch opps running for anybody interested though.

Can't wait to get my Joker!! Will you be PM'ing tracking numbers or posting them all here?