• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pross Comics 1st CGC Sketch OPPS!

140 posts in this topic

Just an update for everybody. All the round 1 books have been shipped from the Philippines already. Round 2 books are on their way to the Philippines now and should be there by next week. In the meantime for all you Ryan and Geebo fans we have several pieces I'm now offering up for sale and figured I'd give everybody here first shot at them. Interested in any just let me know

PG2-3_zps5288a134.jpg

X-menvsMagnetolow_zpsd1f78d81.jpg

KORRA2_zps01bdeeb5.jpg

SPIDER-MAN_zps193d566f.jpg

20131107113313_00001_zpscaf0f663.jpg

DrWhoRyan_zps120542e6.jpg

greenranger_zpse8524fa2.jpg

mcqueenandthomas2_zps81a7ee85.jpg

megatronsentinel2_zps66d83a53.jpg

IRONMAN_zps633b2950.jpg

AVENGERSGEEBO_zps7540c8ee.jpg

Sorry about the delay on updates everybody, I'm starting my con season and honestly don't come on here as much as I should and I do apologize for that. if anybody needs to get ahold of me please email me at everlast6801@gmail.com or message me at the www.facebook.com/ProssComics page. I don't want anybody thinking I've been ignoring them. Yes Ryan had a death in the family and had asked for some time off after that. Just sent him a message today after getting back from Kentucky to see where we're at with the remaining sketches since I see he's posted some commissions on his page. If it's taking too long for anybody I will completely understand if somebody wants a refund. there will be no questions asked but if not I expect we'll be all done this before the end of the month and i'll pay for overnight to move things a little quicker for everybody