• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gerber Photo Journals....Golden Age vol 1 and 2...

31 posts in this topic

hello all...

I have a half dozen or so sets of 2 (both Golden Age) Gerber photo journal guides available....

anyone want a set for $75 + shipping (I believe I can fit in a medium flat rate box...about $13-15 to ship domestically, assuming I can)

all payment forms accepted...

will say I have 3 sets for sure, and will check to see if I have more if demand goes beyond 3 sets

rick

Someone will enjoy these books! Lots of pictures with comic books from historic view. I have 4 volumes (2 being the Marvel comics only) and I still enjoy them. The prices seems right - I paid more for each volume when they were new released!

Free bump! :bump:

first two volumes are GA. next 2 are for marvels i believe. not sure if there are any other gerber journals beyond those four.

PS gator, got any marvel gerber journals to go with my GA journals?

hello all...

I have a half dozen or so sets of 2 (both Golden Age) Gerber photo journal guides available....

anyone want a set for $75 + shipping (I believe I can fit in a medium flat rate box...about $13-15 to ship domestically, assuming I can)

all payment forms accepted...

will say I have 3 sets for sure, and will check to see if I have more if demand goes beyond 3 sets

rick

I'll take a set for my brother as his Christmas present. If you have the Marvel set, I'll take one of those too

Excellent books! I believe the GA books have some SA in them as well...last time I looked.

yes, pre 65 keys and early runs are in there ( FFs1-12, AF15, ASM 1-20, Avengers 1-10, DD 1-10, JIM 83-93, TOS 39-49, XMen 1-20). Not quite sure how many issues some extend to but all the early issues are shown. The SA journals include the early SA through the 80s I believe. So if you are looking strictly for say Caps 100-115 and ASM 1-250, for example, you want the two SA journals. Otherwise, the GA cover books from 1935-1964.