• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Science

248 posts in this topic

Almost all the pages from #1 are gone already. I've never had OA from a #1 before so just took the plunge on this. I love the last panel. I'll repeat what I said to emz in PM:

(It's early days but...) East of West now has competition for my favourite new book of the year. :o

I can't wait to pick this up, but I put so little weight into any comic reviews. I feel like it's all about wagging the dog and making friends / networking than reviews.

No one would ever publish a bad review (they are pretty rare) because then they'll never get an interview when the time comes....

This might be our hot one.

Yup.

I don't listen to reviews much either because almost everything gets a good one these days but this book genuinely deserves it. Search for Black Science on twitter and see everyone raving about it. This book has the potential to be epic.

The only thing I found both amusing and disappointing was...

It only took Remender a few pages before he had a girl-in-refrigerator moment. lol(tsk)

This might be our hot one. I turned into a huge Remender fan after I read his X-Force run.

Isnt there like 5 covers to this?

While it looks to be a wild ride and I am in for the long haul, I don't see this book doing a thing aftermarket wise. Another good book that will be $3-4 15 months from now