• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Science

248 posts in this topic

okay why is it that whenever I say...gee these aren't selling....Suddenly the market picks up and they all sell out....makes me think I should complain about everything that sells slowly....

Boy Bedlam #1 is underperforming....

Just looked at my DCBS order.

I ordered a few #2 cover A @ $2.10 a piece which have been shipped.

I ordered one copy of #2 cover B @ $10 which has not been fulfilled or shipped yet.

I got mine from dcbs yesterday (shrug) Only got one of each cover, wish I would've ordered more

I ordered one copy of #2 cover B @ $10 which has not been fulfilled or shipped yet.

I got mine from dcbs yesterday (shrug) Only got one of each cover, wish I would've ordered more

Hindsight is always 20/20.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

lol story of my life...

As with Flatliners, I found a store with quite a few. Probably a book I wouldn't invest in (statement made for print run purposes).

I thought it was very similar to #1. It's hard to get an accurate read from people here. #1 seems to be Boo'ed will #2 was highly praised.

All in all, an interesting series.

Pat

I read this thread today and it made wanna give this title a shot; seems interesting enough. I took a trip to Midtown Comics during my lunch break and they have a nice stack of 2A, and only three copies of 2B on the shelf. Cool thing is they were cover price.

I hope I like this!

:)

I read this thread today and it made wanna give this title a shot; seems interesting enough. I took a trip to Midtown Comics during my lunch break and they have a nice stack of 2A, and only three copies of 2B on the shelf. Cool thing is they were cover price.

I hope I like this!

So they now have a small stack of cover A and no cover B left ? (shrug)

lol

I hope I like this!

lol

lol

I hope I like this!

lol

lol

lol

Pretty much! :kidaround:

I have to assume it happened at the printer and not some ghost that is just screwing up all the copies I prescreen.

Maybe it's Five Ghosts... lol

Could these possibly still achieve CGC 9.8 grades like books with bindery tears? Saga #1 comes to mind; I doubt it though.