• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: DAREDEVIL #168

8 posts in this topic

Nothing wrong with the interiors...Interested to see how folks feel the 'rub' - not a fingerprint - at the top left corner would impact grade...The vertical crease down the front is a scanner effect, not on the book. Don't know why it is doing that...

FRONT

DD168F_zps845826b7.jpg

BACK

The other copy I own has the exact same blue mark on the back cover and there is no 'bleed' on the other side so I am thinking some weird production but I have no idea...

DD168B_zpsb5b65c5e.jpg

Nothing wrong with the interiors...Interested to see how folks feel the 'rub' - not a fingerprint - at the top left corner would impact grade...The vertical crease down the front is a scanner effect, not on the book. Don't know why it is doing that...

The other copy I own has the exact same blue mark on the back cover and there is no 'bleed' on the other side so I am thinking some weird production but I have no idea...

Both the rub at the price block ULFC (printer roller) and the blue ink on the LEBC are common printing defects for this issue. Nonetheless, I see a bit going on along the spine. With a very light cleaning, I'd go along with Robo's 9.0 :cool: