• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM STRANGE TALES 99

14 posts in this topic

Dang! That's quite a spread. Be interesting to see what number this one ends up with. Thanks, everyone! Got another one coming up today, among all the post-holiday posts...

I could see CGC giving anywhere from 5.0- 6.5. I think they are least consistent the closer you get to FN.

It's a tough to find this copy nowadays.

It is between 4.5 to 5.5 but the pressing may give a shot at 6.0.

I think with the colour breaks in along the spine and the edge of the spine where the rubbing along it has taken the colour away pressing wont help. Then again I never had a book pressed and don't no how well it works.

Thanks, everyone. I have to tell you that "pressing" is a new concept for me; I just didn't know about it before. I guess if something can be thought of, there's someone around who'll think of it. :idea:

Again, it will be interesting to see the final grade on this one. This process is most informative. More to come and thanks again for your patience and help.