• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE HULK #181 CLUB

428 posts in this topic

Mine is a nasty photo... but I have posted it before and i"m not sure why it did show in the cgc list shown on page 1

It's my best comic so I'm really proud of it.

:sorry: man. Did you always have an image in the other thread? I saw your original post that when you get the book back, you'll post an image? Did you add the image afterwards. I just went page by page and added whenever I saw an image. (shrug)

Great copy! (thumbs u

You're in now! So welcome to the Club! :foryou:

I'm in with a little mid-grade action. My friends bought me this copy for my 30th birthday. I was a bit shocked.

Nice book and great friends, my friends got me zip for my birthday :cry:

I thought you had everything already. :baiting:

:acclaim: I like duplicates

I am sure you have but do you have this one Frankie?

MSampF.jpg

I'm in with a little mid-grade action. My friends bought me this copy for my 30th birthday. I was a bit shocked.

MSampF.jpg

(worship)

I started buying these 3 years ago ferociously and have sold many of them and decided to start keeping some and give my self a goal. My end goal is to have a long box worth of them. But it's easy to find them but the fun part is getting them for a great deal. Here's what I have now with another 1 or 2 in another box somewhere. :grin: Only 233 to go.

Hulk181.jpg

I started buying these 3 years ago ferociously and have sold many of them and decided to start keeping some and give my self a goal. My end goal is to have a long box worth of them. But it's easy to find them but the fun part is getting them for a great deal. Here's what I have now with another 1 or 2 in another box somewhere. :grin: Only 233 to go.

Hulk181.jpg

Membership hoarder :taptaptap:

:jokealert:

Nice books :applause:

Thanks. I get a kick every time I can get another one. Starting to think about hoarding 180's as well. Haven't really made as much effort on those. Thought I would have more time on them before they took off but I was wrong on that one.

Hulk181.jpg

Wow! that is an impressive goal. Keep us posted about your progress mate.

MSampF.jpg

Wow, I had that as a kid. Lost long ago in a flooded basement...

Hulk181.jpg

Wow! that is an impressive goal. Keep us posted about your progress mate.

Can I have one?!?

:)

I feel left out, I was not invited to this club. :(

Can I join when I get mine??? (shrug)