• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Simpsons Comics #1

10 posts in this topic

Here's a great book! Nice and flat, clean and bright. No hidden defects. Interior is complete and the pages are white! Links to high res scans are below each image. What are your thoughts and opinions? Thanks and appreciation in advance!

Simpsons Comics #1 Front Cover

EUzHE4N.jpg

Link to High Res Scan Simpsons Comics #1 Front Cover

Simpsons Comics #1 Front Cover High Res

Simpsons Comics #1 Back Cover

P4xdfSy.jpg

Link to High Res Scan Simpsons Comics #1 Back Cover

Simpsons Comics #1 Back Cover High Res

9.6/9.8 I think can see one spine tick maybe two one. Lower left front cover soft corner. Top left front cover bindery cut. Still a very cool book.

Are you checking the links to the large high res scans? They blow up large enough to be able to see the corners. :gossip:

9.6/9.8 I think can see one spine tick maybe two one. Lower left front cover soft corner. Top left front cover bindery cut. Still a very cool book.

Are you checking the links to the large high res scans? They blow up large enough to be able to see the corners. :gossip:

Yeah I did one corner looks soft but what do I know better graders here then me.

Is that some color rub on the lower left front corner? Spine looks really crisp and sharp, maybe some wear on the side?

With my usual disclaimer of being a novice grader, I'd want to call this a 9.8, maybe 9.6 if the aforementioned were evident.

EDIT: I'll PM you my mailing address so that you can get this one out to me! :whee: