• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Alebedo 2

14 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

New to the forum so please bare with me. Every year instead of presents, my friends and family will donate to my CGC fund. I collect throughout the year and ship of 40 or so books in Dec. If you would be so generous to give me your thoughts. Thanks in advance....

PS, this book will be getting pressed. The corners are similar to that of a new book, unfortunately these black colors reveal all the nicks.

2qbheo2.jpg

6.0-6.5 Is there bleed thru the inside the front cover by the spine ?

No, I really think the the picture isnt good. I was the original buyer years ago. I must be way off my grading on this. I took it to my LCS and they guessed 8.5 to 9. But thats why im here, more eyes mean better guess.

6.0-6.5 Is there bleed thru the inside the front cover by the spine ?

No, I really think the the picture isnt good. I was the original buyer years ago. I must be way off my grading on this. I took it to my LCS and they guessed 8.5 to 9. But thats why im here, more eyes mean better guess.

Yeah, no chance of that even during a soft grading spell. And right now is no soft grading spell, for sure.