• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink December

128 posts in this topic

hmm

does that AH! corner art iwth Flash and Power Girl seem cheap at $600? I know its not his inks and its his earlier work, but still..

link

I was the underbidder, but I expected to be way way outbid, I woudl have bid a bit more had I known 600 could win it.

Malvin

Malvin

I thought it went cheap, I didn't expect to win it for $600.

Congrats! Had I known it was you I would not have bid since it ended up costing you an extra $50 :)

Malvin

One art win, just decided to bid, just cause, kinda liked it (shrug)

I'm afraid to ask what you won.

(shrug) liked it, don't have an FF cover, so why not, kind of psyched. May bid on bigger things in an hour or so!

FF326large_zps5e381587.jpg

You know I like that piece Joe. I'm not the biggest Frenz fan but Sinnott added A LOT to that cover IMO. Congrats (thumbs u I thought you sniped me out of the Thor 205 and I was booking to Minnesota to personally express my displeasure lol

agreed, he helps a lot.

Thought about the Thor - BUT I actually just picked up an awesome Thor cover (IMHO) - have not scanned it or posted it but I am Thor'ed out! (or Thoroughly satisfied with my purchase)

the asm page from issue #75 was a beauty....wonder if romitaman picked it up. Nearly $17K.

thats really gee….Gee Whiz on your sig line young man! Does your mother know you post that sort of thing!!!!

:cloud9:

hmm

does that AH! corner art iwth Flash and Power Girl seem cheap at $600? I know its not his inks and its his earlier work, but still..

link

I was the underbidder, but I expected to be way way outbid, I woudl have bid a bit more had I known 600 could win it.

Malvin

If it was all AH it would have been light. Hughes work inked by other people never brings anywhere close to an all AH piece.

This piece of artwork eludes me yet again. Years ago I am pretty sure that it was offered over eBay and I should have hit the buy it now back then. I bid more than three times what I believe it went for back then and still lost. If a boardie picked this up and ever wants to talk... please let me know. I am pretty sure that I was the underbidder.

RAD5FF932013924_133710.jpg

I lost out on all of the other Romita Jr Spider-man pages. However, I did throw a lowball bid in for this just for some giggles and took this home.

RAD78C8320131017_114214.jpg