• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink December

128 posts in this topic

Definitely feel lucky to have grabbed that DPS (thumbs u back in August. This time, I won the Nick Fury cover with a similar classic, full-figure image that I look for. Also, my tracking bids won both Kraven's Hunt pages which together comprise a pivotal moment in the story: "Just Peter Parker...There is no spider!...MJ, I love you!" Should display nicely as a pair.

Congrats to others on your wins.

Congrats, Dino! I think those pick-ups will fit your collection very well. (thumbs u

I was stunned at what the Finch Spider-Woman page went for. I think that was probably the biggest surprise of the auction. While it is a great page, it's still a panel page. When it hit $1k, I was very surprised.

I think that for alot of fans its that one panel of Spider-Woman decending the staircase that will stick in thier brains 10-20 years later when remembering Finch's run on the New Avengers.

Jay

(thumbs u

I agree! I'm more of a DC reader, but that image stuck

I thought that Miller DD 170 page went cheap - I wouldn't be surprised to see it turn up on a dealer site for $7,500-$9,500. If I hadn't picked up a great page from the run recently, I would have definitely bid it up to that range myself as I think it would have made a decent placeholder at that price.

The Miller DD 170 page was not purchased from a dealer. Frankly, I was surprised to win it with my ultimate bid. :)