• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2013 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

1,852 posts in this topic

By the way, it is OKAY to go back and submit ANOTHER RANKING FORM. Just know that I will invalidate the earlier RANKING FORM by timestamp.

So if you have to redo your Ranking Form, please go ahead. Just do it before we start announcing the Raffle Order and Prizes chosen by Elves Kenny and Ellen. (thumbs u

Hey Guys and Gals

The video of Ellen Elf picking the names will be posted on Thursday at 6:00 eastern.

The raffle will begin Thursday night at 8:00.

*If your prize form is not submitted you will have 5 minutes to pick live. Once the five minutes has passed, we will select the lowest numbered prize remaining.*

do we get 5minutes even if we submitted a list? sometimes things change and things you didn't expect to be there are..

No. If you really want to change something, remembering there are 115 people participating and the amount of work it takes to get this thing going, you can PM me or sckao and we can change it.

do we get 5minutes even if we submitted a list? sometimes things change and things you didn't expect to be there are..

*If your prize form is not submitted you will have 5 minutes to pick live. Once the five minutes has passed, we will select the lowest numbered prize remaining.*

:)

-slym

Ugh, just seeing this. I'll get to this ASAP.

:makepoint: What's happening, Jon? :hi:

lol busy busy Scott. Luckily I get to "work" from home today.