• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2013 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

1,852 posts in this topic

Will Greggy's Mystery Box be bumped to second or lower place ?? lol

Not if I pick first. I was lucky enough to get a Greggy mystery box several years ago so it is no mystery for me. There are some awesome prizes but Greggy is #1 on my list.

Issue corrected.

Form should be coming later today. (Thumbs u

Will it be sent to us via PM? I see this being a lot of work…

Usually around 1/4 of the entrants withdraw from the raffle because filling out the prize form is just so much work. Because of the great prizes this year, I'm hoping for around 1/3. :wishluck:

There is so much wonderful stuff I changed my mind about 10 times, then I submitted it and said whatever I get will be great...so I was not changing anymore.

I put your box last, too, Greg;)

(it really is a joke, I was lucky enough to win once and my poor postman had a hernia...it's like Greg does Christmas all by himself;)

Done. More difficult than I thought and I could only rank around 45 of them before my eyes started to cross. Unfortunately I had to put Greggy's box first as I've seen firsthand what they consist of...tho I had to pay $550 to see it in person. :)

Peace,

Chip