• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shout out to jsilverjanet ,amnesiac, Oakman

17 posts in this topic

Last week, some dildeaux on eBay swiped pictures of one of my books and attempted to sell it there. These guys saw it and jumped on this aynus right away. They contacted eBay and got the auction taken down soon afterward. It wouldn't have effected me a whole lot, but it had a high price and a steal of a deal at $600. They saved someone from losing money or just having a hard time getting the funds back around the holiday season. Luckily, nobody bit. Still, people rip on people all the time on these boards, but in general after a decade, it feels like most have each other's back. It's why I still post here. Cheers brothers! Hear hear. :headbang:

All in a days work. :cool:

All kidding aside,we are a family here,and if we don't keep each others backs from lying,cheating sacks of dooshness,who will! I'm sure anyone here would do the same for me.

Especially, if I find a book that's been listed here as being heisted at a show, or wherever. That's when I channel my Kung Fu, Matrix style, and apply the beatdown. Hold my glasses.

All in a days work. :cool:

All kidding aside,we are a family here,and if we don't keep each others backs from lying,cheating sacks of dooshness,who will! I'm sure anyone here would do the same for me.

Especially, if I find a book that's been listed here as being heisted at a show, or wherever. That's when I channel my Kung Fu, Matrix style, and apply the beatdown. Hold my glasses.

:headbang:

I don't really buy on ebay,so my favorite sellers list is a who's who of scam artists,your guy made the list.I check on them regularly.

Embracing your chi

meditation.jpg