• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DALE ROBERTS HOLIDAY SALES THREAD is CLOSED!

3,265 posts in this topic

Okay, lame question ... will you be PM'ing us an invoice or something? (Sorry, new here.... I just have the silver surfer #4.)

Not until the end of the thread. You can check out anytime, but the thread won't end until January. Thousands of books still to come.

Okay, lame question ... will you be PM'ing us an invoice or something? (Sorry, new here.... I just have the silver surfer #4.)

Not until the end of the thread. You can check out anytime, but the thread won't end until January. Thousands of books still to come.

Fine, works for me.

:golfclap: This will be the first thread that I will really be diving in and competing for some top books as a member of these boards! Thanks for giving the chance at some of the books you have so far, I have been looking for some of the books for awhile!

So we can checkout anytime we like, but we can never leave?