• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apology

881 posts in this topic

Beige ! such a nice guy , here´s my first interaction with him : WTB thread

I wanted to buy a TOS 57 , someone wanted to sell me one and Beige and his friends making fun of me because i dind´t had the money to buy it.

He erased a comment full of insults and racist things , like "our Mexican friend doesn´t have the money" or something like that .. since i was new in that time i din,t knew i could report him.

I wanted to buy a TOS 57 , someone wanted to sell me one and Beige and his friends making fun of me because i dind´t had the money to buy it.

He erased a comment full of insults and racist things , like "our Mexican friend doesn´t have the money" or something like that .. since i was new in that time i din,t knew i could report him.

That does suck :(

Anytime someone says something like that, make sure and hit the quote button so they cant go back and change or deny it later.

Anytime someone says something like that, make sure and hit the quote button so they cant go back and change or deny it later.

Perhaps there will be a second "apology" thread for Mr. Beige? I suspect it will eventually get locked, too.

Cool books, though. :eyeroll:

Perhaps there will be a second "apology" thread for Mr. Beige? I suspect it will eventually get locked, too.

Cool books, though. :eyeroll:

Just in case anyone missed the most important point :cloud9:

:facepalm:

Mijael77....although I wasn't involved....I would like to offer you an apology on behalf of the boards. You presented a reasonable request and simply didn't want to be cheated. Absolutely nothing wrong or funny about that.

I'm glad to see you stuck around.

Cut from the other thread

:gossip:He hasn't got any money.

lol

:(

This is how we treat people and think it's funny around here? Publicly shame someone and laugh about their money status. Sounds like someone running a sound business model. :screwy:

lol

This is how we treat people and think it's funny around here? Publicly shame someone and laugh about their money status. Sounds like someone running a sound business model. :screwy:

I read that thread before it was edited. What he is claiming was in there.....was at one point. When I read it I responded in that thread. I should have quoted it.

lol

GPA says on June 23 2013, The book on his site sold for $452 which is four months before it was offered to OP at $650. So it really makes no sense for those two to just make fun of you like that.

lol

I read that thread before it was edited. What he is claiming was in there.....was at one point. When I read it I responded in that thread. I should have quoted it.

I think you quoted it but a mod helped Beige . Because a lot of comments where made there and all are now erased like if nothing had happened

Posting racist comments aren't enough to get you banned from the boards ? :facepalm:

They should be, but I have seen a lot of comments on here recently that I thought were equally bad and not so much as a wrist slap. :mad:

Just want to clear up any confusion but Rocky did not win the first fight. He lost the first fight, split decision

You see the last one 'Rocky Balboa' ?

I thought it was one of the better of the sequels.

Of course Rocky IV is the best historical documentary of all time since it accounts for the time Rocky defeated communism.

Mijael77....although I wasn't involved....I would like to offer you an apology on behalf of the boards. You presented a reasonable request and simply didn't want to be cheated. Absolutely nothing wrong or funny about that.

I'm glad to see you stuck around.

(thumbs u

Just want to clear up any confusion but Rocky did not win the first fight. He lost the first fight, split decision

You see the last one 'Rocky Balboa' ?

I thought it was one of the better of the sequels.

Of course Rocky IV is the best historical documentary of all time since it accounts for the time Rocky defeated communism.

I thought it was good too. When I was in Philly for work last year, of all the things I visited, the statue and running the stairs was a highlight for me

I remember that WTB and my comment got deleted from there as well. I asked what does him being Mexican have anything to do with his comment - I was sticking up for the OP as well

What I'd like to know is why everyone focuses on just beige/Brock's comments but a few others laughed as well yet those folks go unnoticed (Sorry Ryan, you know I think your the cats pjs)