• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apology

881 posts in this topic

isn't everyone on here at least 18? If not they should be.

cyber bullying is a problem, there is nothing funny about it. Kids have killed themselves over it. I'm sure there are some adults who have done the same. It's not something to make fun of.

This thread started out as a nice apology, as far as I could tell, now, it's a big joke, and all of you should be ashamed, I sure am, just for saying "hello"

so now, "goodbye and good riddance"

one on one is the way I roll. You will never find a thread where I am part of a group harassing one individual. I just don't do that. That's what makes me special.

Except, you know, in threads you start about eBay buyers...hoping to get a big pile-on.

Once again, kav, since you seem to be ignoring the question...

What is your e-bay id so that we can block you?

it's byhte-me120

Hey you learned how to mask!

Gold Star! :applause:

one on one is the way I roll. You will never find a thread where I am part of a group harassing one individual. I just don't do that. That's what makes me special.

Except, you know, in threads you start about eBay buyers...hoping to get a big pile-on.

it's byhte-me120

YAY! You learned how to clap! Good boy! Put on your big boy pants!!!

it's byhte-me120

YAY! You learned how to clap! Good boy! Put on your big boy pants!!!

5ccif.jpg

I love it when my opponents totally give up and can only paste poster images! Do one where some goober says that. Like a goofy cat saying what I just said or something! That'll show me!

No, that list gets thrown in like a lame hole card when someone is losing an argument...that's why it's been raised against me a few times-I'm good at making people feel foolish. It's a knack. Like I've said before, if multiple people have to gang up on me-I'M THE MAN.

You keep thinking that.

(thumbs u

-slym

lol Here we go

Jeffro...where's that noob list of yours?

This guy is the poster child.

:angel:

Dear n00bs,

CGC is currently looking for motivated individuals to join the message boards. No application is necessary, however all n00bs must possess one or more of the following characteristics.

1) Post full on with "guns blazing"

2) Needy

3) Chip on shoulder

4) Overcompensating or desperate urge to post anything in an effort to fit in

5) No self editor

6) Obstinately deny self responsibility for anything

7) Anti-CGC agenda

8) Little to no sense of proper grammar or spelling

9) Re-assigning blame for your plight to the various cliques and "old boy" network. Also known as the CGC Elite

10) Thin skin

Ha ha I know I'm winning when that desperate list gets posted!!! Thanks for that!

You keep thinking that.

(thumbs u

-slym

Kav do you think there is any correlation between your behavior and the fact that this list has been raised in relation to you a few times? Or is everybody else causing this?

No, that list gets thrown in like a lame hole card when someone is losing an argument...that's why it's been raised against me a few times-I'm good at making people feel foolish. It's a knack. Like I've said before, if multiple people have to gang up on me-I'M THE MAN.

Kav do you think there is any correlation between your behavior and the fact that you have been involved in multiple arguments? Or is everybody else causing this?

If you go back and carefully read the threads, you'll see I never start the arguments-there's an alpha male attempt which is fairly common on these type of boards that has nothing to do with me.

This is classic! "It's not my fault, it isn't even about me!"

Note - The Collector never intimated you started the arguments, only that you were involved.

:popcorn:

-slym

5ccif.jpg

I love it when my opponents totally give up and can only paste poster images! Do one where some goober says that. Like a goofy cat saying what I just said or something! That'll show me!

5ccor.jpg

lol Here we go

Jeffro...where's that noob list of yours?

This guy is the poster child.

:angel:

Dear n00bs,

CGC is currently looking for motivated individuals to join the message boards. No application is necessary, however all n00bs must possess one or more of the following characteristics.

1) Post full on with "guns blazing"

2) Needy

3) Chip on shoulder

4) Overcompensating or desperate urge to post anything in an effort to fit in

5) No self editor

6) Obstinately deny self responsibility for anything

7) Anti-CGC agenda

8) Little to no sense of proper grammar or spelling

9) Re-assigning blame for your plight to the various cliques and "old boy" network. Also known as the CGC Elite

10) Thin skin

Ha ha I know I'm winning when that desperate list gets posted!!! Thanks for that!

You keep thinking that.

(thumbs u

Kav do you think there is any correlation between your behavior and the fact that this list has been raised in relation to you a few times? Or is everybody else causing this?

Quite the opposite my friend,you are doing quite well at making yourself seem foolish.

He'll never see that though. He has mmehdy-class blinders on.

;)

-slym

5ccif.jpg

5ccor.jpg

NO a cat! A goofy cat! That one doen't make me look stupid!

5ccif.jpg

I actually responded to you and you have chosen to argue with everyone else. Kinda invalidates all of your BS about bullying as all you are looking for is some attention and hey, being an azz is so much easier than just finding your way. :facepalm:

If I thought Pasta Boy was smart enough to make a shill, I would be wagering you were Jimmy.

5ccif.jpg

I actually responded to you and you have chosen to argue with everyone else. Kinda invalidates all of your BS about bullying as all you are looking for is some attention and hey, being an azz is so much easier than just finding your way. :facepalm:

If I thought Pasta Boy was smart enough to make a shill, I would be wagering you were Jimmy.

Jimmy would never shill. He would want to remove all doubt that anything said originated from him.

5ccif.jpg

I'm sorry you're feeling neglected-I'll argue with you-what should I say?

5ccif.jpg

5ccor.jpg

NO a cat! A goofy cat! That one doen't make me look stupid!

If you were "aware" you'd realize the opposite is true.