• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apology

881 posts in this topic

It is kinda impressive that he actually hasn't posted since the apology post (unless there are any shill accounts of his? don't keep up enough to know). Most people say, 'I'm sorry, I'm not gonna post," and then last a week or less before the process of stuffing foot into mouth begins anew.

It is kinda impressive that he actually hasn't posted since the apology post (unless there are any shill accounts of his? don't keep up enough to know). Most people say, 'I'm sorry, I'm not gonna post," and then last a week or less before the process of stuffing foot into mouth begins anew.

I can vouch for that

I can vouch for that

Beige may have created the topic, but this was your thread.

I can vouch for that

Beige may have created the topic, but this was your thread.

I thought every new thread is Kav's thread? :popcorn:

On June 9th the six month self imposed suspension is up!

:whee:

:popcorn: Will he return and be ALL NEW and ALL DIFFERENT??? Will Oak stop being the naked chubby spidey? :popcorn:

:roflmao:

Say it ain't so, Joe!

:popcorn: Will he return and be ALL NEW and ALL DIFFERENT??? Will Oak stop being the naked chubby spidey? :popcorn:

So may unanswered questions Dave. Will his fan club rejoin his ranks??? Will he start new threads to hype comics he is hoarding and planning to sell??? Will he make new threads in hopes they will be locked and get the -5 in that dumb game??? Inquiring minds wanna know! :banana::popcorn:

So may unanswered questions Dave. Will his fan club rejoin his ranks??? Will he start new threads to hype comics he is hoarding and planning to sell??? Will he make new threads in hopes they will be locked and get the -5 in that dumb game??? Inquiring minds wanna know! :banana::popcorn:

I say that he remains unseen and forever stays tied with Cal.

:popcorn:

I still can't believe Cal disappeared in the velvet pimp suit fog, never to be seen again :( I miss the calbot.

Look in the mirror and say, "iron man submariner 1," three times and he will appear

Iron Man Submariner one, Iron Man Submariner one, Iron man Submar...

I can't do it!!!! I'm too scared!!!!!! :cry: