• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apology

881 posts in this topic

looks like a good spot for me to say "hello"

Howdy :hi:

:foryou:

Welcome to the boards

hope you survive Comics General

:)

I came, I saw, somebody show me the door please.

Second one on the left

NO! THAT ONE HAS THE LION!!!

I thought he was the walrus. (shrug)

The walrus was Paul

Nice... glass onion.

lol Here we go

Jeffro...where's that noob list of yours?

This guy is the poster child.

:angel:

Dear n00bs,

CGC is currently looking for motivated individuals to join the message boards. No application is necessary, however all n00bs must possess one or more of the following characteristics.

1) Post full on with "guns blazing"

2) Needy

3) Chip on shoulder

4) Overcompensating or desperate urge to post anything in an effort to fit in

5) No self editor

6) Obstinately deny self responsibility for anything

7) Anti-CGC agenda

8) Little to no sense of proper grammar or spelling

9) Re-assigning blame for your plight to the various cliques and "old boy" network. Also known as the CGC Elite

10) Thin skin

Ha ha I know I'm winning when that desperate list gets posted!!! Thanks for that!

You keep thinking that.

(thumbs u

-slym

Kav do you think there is any correlation between your behavior and the fact that this list has been raised in relation to you a few times? Or is everybody else causing this?

lol Here we go

Dear n00bs,

CGC is currently looking for motivated individuals to join the message boards. No application is necessary, however all n00bs must possess one or more of the following characteristics.

2) Needy

3) Chip on shoulder

5) No self editor

7) Anti-CGC agenda

9) Re-assigning blame for your plight to the various cliques and "old boy" network. Also known as the CGC Elite

10) Thin skin

Ha ha I know I'm winning when that desperate list gets posted!!! Thanks for that!

You keep thinking that.

(thumbs u

-slym

Kav do you think there is any correlation between your behavior and the fact that this list has been raised in relation to you a few times? Or is everybody else causing this?

No, that list gets thrown in like a lame hole card when someone is losing an argument...that's why it's been raised against me a few times-I'm good at making people feel foolish. It's a knack. Like I've said before, if multiple people have to gang up on me-I'M THE MAN.

lol Here we go

Dear n00bs,

2) Needy

3) Chip on shoulder

5) No self editor

7) Anti-CGC agenda

10) Thin skin

You keep thinking that.

(thumbs u

-slym

No, that list gets thrown in like a lame hole card when someone is losing an argument...that's why it's been raised against me a few times-I'm good at making people feel foolish. It's a knack. Like I've said before, if multiple people have to gang up on me-I'M THE MAN.

Kav do you think there is any correlation between your behavior and the fact that you have been involved in multiple arguments? Or is everybody else causing this?

lol Here we go

Dear n00bs,

2) Needy

3) Chip on shoulder

5) No self editor

7) Anti-CGC agenda

10) Thin skin

You keep thinking that.

(thumbs u

-slym

Kav do you think there is any correlation between your behavior and the fact that you have been involved in multiple arguments? Or is everybody else causing this?

If you go back and carefully read the threads, you'll see I never start the arguments-there's an alpha male attempt which is fairly common on these type of boards that has nothing to do with me.

If I was debating someone in a forum and other people joined my assault I would immediately bow out so as not to be a bully,

lol

Says the guy who just started a pile-on thread about an eBay buyer.

huh? that person has no idea I did that-you can't bully someone who's not present....

Uh, yeah, you can.

You know, it's called cyber-bullying for a reason.

The other party isn't "present". doh!

cyber bullying the victim is aware of the bullying. that's the difference. by 'present' I meant present online and aware of the conversation. If me and some buddies are mocking the President, we're not 'bullying' him....doh!

Right, sure.

Not. :facepalm:

so in your mind 3 dudes sitting around making fun of the President are 'bullying' him. Amazing. Ok let me make up a new phrase to clear things up. 'aware bullying'. Where some dude is in a forum, going back and forth and multiple people are arguing with him at once-like I'm doing now, for instance.

3 dudes sitting aorund making fun of the POTUS is, at this time, known as FOXNews.

And yes, it's bullying.

-slym

ok well I'm not talking about that anymore-i'm talking about 'aware bullying' and that's what I'm opposed to.

So 'unaware bullying ' is okay and fully supported by you?

:wishluck:

I got no problem with it. I guess aware bullying is ok with you-since you're engaged in it.

People disagreeing with you ( I am using you in general here unless you personally think you are being bullied) is not bullying. Multiple people disagreeing with you is not bullying. It is called people disagreeing with you.

Bullying gets trotted out around here quite a bit. Typically it is only used by those people who have nowhere else to go in a discussion and toss this out as a catch all designed to cloud their escape all the while knowing there will be a bunch of white knights rushing to the rescue because their buzzword Batphone went off and they have an overwhelming need to cite Wikipedia. It is actually quite humorous but at the same time completely disingenuous and insulting to anyone who actually knows what bullying is.

I would avoid those who are trying to engage you looking for a fight, tossing back a few insults yourself and then retreating comfortably into the bully defense.

lol Here we go

Dear n00bs,

2) Needy

3) Chip on shoulder

5) No self editor

7) Anti-CGC agenda

10) Thin skin

You keep thinking that.

(thumbs u

-slym

If you go back and carefully read the threads, you'll see I never start the arguments-there's an alpha male attempt which is fairly common on these type of boards that has nothing to do with me.

when are you going to tell us your ebay user name so we can block you?

looks like a good spot for me to say "hello"

Howdy :hi:

:foryou:

Welcome to the boards

hope you survive Comics General

:)

I came, I saw, somebody show me the door please.

Hi Stu,

Was your last id Mental?

lol Here we go

Dear n00bs,

2) Needy

3) Chip on shoulder

5) No self editor

7) Anti-CGC agenda

10) Thin skin

You keep thinking that.

(thumbs u

-slym

That's # 6

one on one is the way I roll. You will never find a thread where I am part of a group harassing one individual. I just don't do that. That's what makes me special.

Except, you know, in threads you start about eBay buyers...hoping to get a big pile-on.

one on one is the way I roll. You will never find a thread where I am part of a group harassing one individual. I just don't do that. That's what makes me special.

Except, you know, in threads you start about eBay buyers...hoping to get a big pile-on.

Once again, kav, since you seem to be ignoring the question...

What is your e-bay id so that we can block you?

lol Here we go

Dear n00bs,

2) Needy

3) Chip on shoulder

5) No self editor

7) Anti-CGC agenda

10) Thin skin

You keep thinking that.

(thumbs u

-slym

Quite the opposite my friend,you are doing quite well at making yourself seem foolish.