• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Thump'n Guts #1

7 posts in this topic

The book is complete! Interior pages are white. No hidden defects. And although the spine creases look like they break colour they do not. The scanner light is reflected and gives the impression that they break colour. Links to Large High Res Scans are below each image. What are your thoughts? Thanks in advance! smiley-greet008.gif

Thump'n Guts #1 Front Cover

fJQ3h7z.jpg

Link to High Res Scan Thump'n Guts #1 Front Cover

Thump'n Guts #1 Front Cover High Res

Thump'n Guts #1 Back Cover

ShJc6kO.jpg

Link to High Res Scan Thump'n Guts #1 Back Cover

Thump'n Guts #1 Back Cover High Res

9.2 (thumbs u

Thanks SC! smiley-greet008.gif

no problem timern, I'm going off line today till the 5th of January.

Catching a flight to Seattle tonight to spend xmas with my girlfriend and her family.

So merry xmas to you and a happy new year (thumbs u

Thanks SC! I will be moving from BC to Alberta over the holidays so I will most likely have limited access! May you have a safe and happy holiday! Best wishes to you and your loved ones! smiley-signs032.gif

9.2 (thumbs u

Thanks SC! smiley-greet008.gif

no problem timern, I'm going off line today till the 5th of January.

Catching a flight to Seattle tonight to spend xmas with my girlfriend and her family.

So merry xmas to you and a happy new year (thumbs u

Thanks SC! I will be moving from BC to Alberta over the holidays so I will most likely have limited access! May you have a safe and happy holiday! Best wishes to you and your loved ones! smiley-signs032.gif

Egad timern...why the hell would you move out here? I am trying to get to BC lol

Didn't anyone ever tell you that BC stands for "bring cash"? Cost of living in bc is very high and wages are like half of that in Alberta. And the cold doesn't bother me! :grin: maybe I'll look you up when I get there?