• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any further info on Daredevil Netflix show?
6 6

2,037 posts in this topic

Only 2 episodes in. Had to stop to watch the cluster*spoon* that is the Pens game.

The ending of episode 2 was just downright brutal. The lighting & cinematography of this show is exceptional. It's just everything I could have ever wanted. It's like Arrow on steroids without the teen CW soap opera stuff.

I'm actually rooting for the Sens and Bruins right now :applause:

Sens I'm good with. Boston on the other hand? Well.... let's just say that it's a beautiful city which I wish was devoid of its inhabitants.

Flyers fan here so anyone but the Pens (thumbs u

Only 2 episodes in. Had to stop to watch the cluster*spoon* that is the Pens game.

The ending of episode 2 was just downright brutal. The lighting & cinematography of this show is exceptional. It's just everything I could have ever wanted. It's like Arrow on steroids without the teen CW soap opera stuff.

I'm actually rooting for the Sens and Bruins right now :applause:

Sens I'm good with. Boston on the other hand? Well.... let's just say that it's a beautiful city which I wish was devoid of its inhabitants.

Flyers fan here so anyone but the Pens (thumbs u

Assumed it was going to be that or the Caps. lol!

Just finished the first three episodes, and wow - that fight scene at the end of ep 2 was amazing. The single shot hallway felt very reminiscent of (and inspired by) that of the hallway fight in Old Boy (original not the remake, obviously).

I kept wondering why that fight scene felt wierd...then I realized it was one single shot without any jump cuts. No confusion of who is hitting who. Then I realized I was watching pure awesomeness!!!

Wow, 2 episodes in and man this is better than any DD stuff I've ever seen.

Great fight scenes and solid writing I'm not sold on the acting yet but two outta three aint bad!

Especially since the DD movie wanted to make me 2 sharp pencils and jab my eyes out!

:insane:

I'm not reading this thread much in case there're spoilers... but holy mess balls. Two episodes in and loving it.

I think the Netflix deal will end up making the MCU so much more awesome than they could have expected. Love the darker tone. It's a welcome departure from the mostly sugar coated vibe of MAOS.

I hate every super hero tv show so far.

I like the strain because its goofy.

But this is brilliant.

Not very Frank Miller, but Frank Miller inspired and VERY Bendis Daredevil Run.

I love it.

You hate the flash?

But this is brilliant.

I love it.

You hate the flash?

Yes. The CW stuff is terrible and too much like the OC without all the hot girls.

But this is brilliant.

I love it.

You hate the flash?

Yes. The CW stuff is terrible and too much like the OC without all the hot girls.

Couldn't disagree more

2 deep so far and I couldn't be more pleased. Love the dark tone, thought episode 1 was a little batman begins-ish. Looks like the perfect format to bring Frank Castle back into the fold....maybe season 2 or in one of the other defenders series (shrug)