• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I don’t know if I should feel relieved or annoyed…

9 posts in this topic

No, I don’t like how the New Mutants were ruined by Liefeld and Nicieza.

Now that I have informations on how that happened (thanks to Louise Simonson which partly explained it in an interview) I am relieved, as I tried to have an explanation for ages.

I loved the New Mutants, how Claremont before and Louise Simonsone afterwards made them develop gently from scared teenagers to young adults – that was great storytelling, and Bob Harras allowed the title to go awry – in the span of a few issues the characters were basically unrecognizable. But this does not affected the NM alone: it was a sort of clean cut watershed.

Thanks for the grade! (thumbs u

Really nice book otherwise Claudio, but smiley-signs113.gif.....so not like you???

Thanks!

Really? Even if I paid about $0.00 (and I mean 0.00) for it? (shrug)

Got also #96 and #97 and now I think I am almost done with my New Mutants collection, very likely missing a pair of issues, #16 and a few others I think. :)

This makes me happy, but of course NOT because of NM #87-100. :insane:

I am happy, as I wasn’t willing to pay for this book, and that’s exactly what I did: I did not pay for it. It was obtained in a trade where I gave quite scarce italian material in exchange for it, which I had no actual use for (and that I originally got as a donation), while the other part has a full collection and was happy to have it. He is aware of the price peaking on the #98, but he did not care, enough to give me together with a pair of other New Mutants issues I was missing, as he is also a friend. Niceness all around. :)

I am annoyed I was curious enough to click on this thread.

lol

I need to get one of these eventually.

(tsk)

:grin: