• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Iron Man 55

14 posts in this topic

Oakman I know, and i totally appreciate it. I need this feedback. Because I love the issu so much, (Read TPB Thanos vs Avengers) Almost have ALL of them (Have all warlocks 1/2 Captain Marvel, Avengers 125 annual 7 and two in 1 #2. Logans run 6 not yet but not in a rush.

Other than that This completes Thanos collection allong with GIJOE and I making a deal for some 1990 comics.

My Infinity and Thanos Rising are all Variants. My Infinity Guantlet is all nm-, I got it all (Almost a whole Short box decicate to thanos. ) (well 3/4) and a TPB.

I'm at 5.0 for your book Jaydee. The combination of spine stresses and minor imperfections coupled with the stain that is more apparent on the back cover but appears to travel through the entire book are what hurt it the most. CGC may even knock it down to 4.5 because of the extent of the stain? Sorry if that is not what you wanted to hear?

Happy holidays? smiley-greet008.gif