• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Large raw comic sales thread...

796 posts in this topic

I was at weight-lifting and I missed the sale tonight - missed a couple of nice books :sorry:

I don't know we have to wait the full 24 hours but I'll take all the Iron Mans that are left over from last night. If I have to wait until tonight then everyone forget about these books - they stink.

I don't know we have to wait the full 24 hours but I'll take all the Iron Mans that are left over from last night. If I have to wait until tonight then everyone forget about these books - they stink.
you can start by taking 2 of them now.

I took two last night because I thought they would be all gone this morning. Oh well. As Arnold says "I'll be back!"

And in the mean time - please throw that sweet VF Avengers 196 :takeit: on my pile. Thanks.

Man - this format is tough. I like the fact that it allows me a chance compared to the quicker fingered board members but sitting watching books get snatched up is tough. Maybe I'll have book someday that people will be fighting over:)

Man - this format is tough. I like the fact that it allows me a chance compared to the quicker fingered board members but sitting watching books get snatched up is tough.

I think it's a great format, and I just wish I had found the thread earlier. And I see VC (who has a ton of posts) being referred to as "Roy" - is this someone I should know, a new ID for an old board member?