• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

615 posts in this topic

Here's a recap for everyone! I hope Santa brought all of you what you asked for and that you all had a great Holidays :foryou:

Special Marvel Edition #16 VF+ 8.5 2nd Shang-Chi (OSPG: $63.00) $25.00

:takeit:

Thanks Wayne (thumbs u Now you have the 1st two MOKF's down. Next: #17-125. Not many people know how cool this series was. It reminds me of the TOD run. In both cases Marvel was capitalizing on the popularity of the Horror and Kung-Fu genre's. But instead of phoning it in they procured great writers and artists and put out two great but often overlooked runs.

Here's a recap for everyone! I hope Santa brought all of you what you asked for and that you all had a great Holidays :foryou:

Special Marvel Edition #16 VF+ 8.5 2nd Shang-Chi (OSPG: $63.00) $25.00

:takeit:

Thanks Wayne (thumbs u Now you have the 1st two MOKF's down. Next: #17-125. Not many people know how cool this series was. It reminds me of the TOD run. In both cases Marvel was capitalizing on the popularity of the Horror and Kung-Fu genre's. But instead of phoning it in they procured great writers and artists and put out two great but often overlooked runs.

Yep, I agree.

Both were very well done.

Have a great New Year Mark :hi: