• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

615 posts in this topic

I know the high grade Bronze books have been a bit of a tough sell over the last couple years but I'm shocked some of your ultra high grade 35 centers are still around. It must be tough to get unslabbed NM+ books at a good price and you seem to have a whole collection of them.

+1. And for folks who haven't transacted with Mark, he goes out of his way to give good service. And yes, you can interpret that however you want.

:kidaround:

Yup, and he stands up for what he believes in.

tumblr_lpkf0pbTOq1qj9qhto1_500.gif

I know the high grade Bronze books have been a bit of a tough sell over the last couple years but I'm shocked some of your ultra high grade 35 centers are still around. It must be tough to get unslabbed NM+ books at a good price and you seem to have a whole collection of them.

+1. And for folks who haven't transacted with Mark, he goes out of his way to give good service. And yes, you can interpret that however you want.

:kidaround:

Yup, and he stands up for what he believes in.

tumblr_lpkf0pbTOq1qj9qhto1_500.gif

:roflmao: Jeff, you have a gift my friend. You know exactly what to post in my thread so that I'll laugh hysterically (thumbs u

And thanks to all of you - I appreciate the kind words (worship)

+1, Mark's books are killer and they always seem to grade out even higher!

Captain America #255 NM 9.4 John Byrne art $8.00

Luke Cage, Power Man #18 Copy A VF/NM 9.0 $10.00

Luke Cage, Power Man #19 VF/NM 9.0 $8.00

Luke Cage, Power Man #28 NM 9.2/9.4 $10.00

:takeit:

Thanks Wayne :banana:

:applause: It's that lunch rush that I was waiting for!!! I'm going to start posting new stuff and some HG BA stuff as well at 4:00 today too!

Marvel Classics Comics #2 NM- 9.2 $10.00

Marvel Classics Comics #3 NM- 9.2 $10.00

Marvel Classics Comics #4 NM+ 9.6 Gorgeous copy $15.00

:takeit: @20% Arkansas Razorbacks discount

:headbang:Arkansas Razorbacks Discount! I like it (thumbs u Thanks Kind Sir!

+1 :headbang: