• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

615 posts in this topic

Great cover and one of the last Hydra stories before Steranko takes the comics in a different direction.

I've always loved Baron Strucker as Nick's arch-nemesis. I was very surprised when they announced that he was going to be the first villain the Avengers fight in Avengers II and the reason that Quicksilver and Wanda hook up with the team...

Strange Tales #155 Copy A VF/NM 9.0 Classic Steranko!

This is such a shiny, glossy, purty book. Note the '15' in pencil in the SHIELD emblem. Regardless, these black covers are so unforgiving but this one is a joy to hold.

(OSPG: $86.00) $52.00

st155.jpg

st155a.jpg

My New Year's gift to the boards will be to remove everyone's temptation to buy this:

:takeit:

And, as has already been pointed out, Mark is as good as it gets on these boards. :cloud9:(worship)

Strange Tales #155 Copy A VF/NM 9.0 Classic Steranko!

This is such a shiny, glossy, purty book. Note the '15' in pencil in the SHIELD emblem. Regardless, these black covers are so unforgiving but this one is a joy to hold.

(OSPG: $86.00) $52.00

My New Year's gift to the boards will be to remove everyone's temptation to buy this:

:takeit:

And, as has already been pointed out, Mark is as good as it gets on these boards. :cloud9:(worship)

Thanks Randall! You seriously rule!!!!! (worship) My quest to pay rent is slowly inching upward..........