• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schomburg Top 10 Covers

127 posts in this topic

Going to be super hard to narrow this list down especially based on coolness. As far outrageous and cool covers go I really love Exciting 39. Hard to beat the propaganda on that one. I'm glad it at least got an honorable mention.

3CAF451F-A1F9-42E9-9097-0DC7BFB4EDBF-10102-0000081342AB9BE3.jpg

Nice copy of a tough book!

I love Schomburg's stuff. Did anyone ever get the Thrilling Comic Book Cover Art book that was published by Vanguard?

I do have it since I contributed several books to the project to be scanned. What I get a hoot about in the acknowledgements is that my wife is listed (She helped with getting scans correct and right format, etc........With 40 years of collecting, "for all time" my wife is acknowledged in a book about comics......She knows I collect them and she knows they exist.......and....well.....thats about it.

BUT I pointed out once she got the acknowledgment that she is now and forever more a "comic geek".....jb