• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brag and Gag

43 posts in this topic

This was a book I've wanted ever since I first laid eyes on it while skimming through my Ultimate Spiderman 100 Project book. When it came up for auction I pretty much went nuts, but actually owning it, well, it's been an amazing year for me in the wonderful world of comics! Merry Christmas!

img818_zpse88fb6be.jpg

What a neat cover! I love it!

This baby made it back from CGC on Christmas Eve!!!! It now has 22 signatures on it from the AMC television show (including creators Kirkman, Rathburn, and Adlard).

CGCSSWalkingDead87casta_zps88f27c9b.jpg

CGCSSWalkingDead87Castb_zps05f5d25a.jpg

So, what is the max number of sigs a label can hold? Lets say you added 10 more sigs, As some point CGC would just have to label a book like that with.. "Signed by a :censored: load of people on this date, and even more on this date".... :devil:

This is a great book! :applause:

Thanks for sharing

This baby made it back from CGC on Christmas Eve!!!! It now has 22 signatures on it from the AMC television show (including creators Kirkman, Rathburn, and Adlard).

So, what is the max number of sigs a label can hold? Lets say you added 10 more sigs, As some point CGC would just have to label a book like that with.. "Signed by a :censored: load of people on this date, and even more on this date".... :devil:

Thanks for sharing

I actually have a book with 38 signatures that all were put on the label. I don't think there is a set "max number", but I would say when you are pushing 30 + sigs that there is going to be an issue with label space.

Thanks for sharing

I actually have a book with 38 signatures that all were put on the label. I don't think there is a set "max number", but I would say when you are pushing 30 + sigs that there is going to be an issue with label space.

38? :o

now I really want to knwo what the max is!

38? :o

now I really want to knwo what the max is!

I was able to get 41 signatures on the Michael Turner tribute book that I will eventually auction off for charity, and I supposedly used up every single character available in the label area. I think it depends on how many people you get on a certain day. The less dates they have to list, the more characters available for people's names.