• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Revival #1

12 posts in this topic

6mncyLN.jpg

Lq50fuj.jpg

I'm looking for thoughts on this book. It looks pretty good to me in person. The only issue is that it has a slight "spine roll," which I believe is from the bagging and boarding and sitting in a long box. I hope I am using the correct term to describe this, anyway. Is spine roll a defect that can be corrected from pressing? Looking forward to y'alls thoughts.

9.6 IMHO! I could only detect one spine tic on the front cover. The other two possible tics appear to be part of the artwork in my opinion. Probably not spine roll that you have with this book. I would think this is more of a gentle curve of the entire book from being stored for a long period of time in the board and sleeve. Still it will press out and you have a nice book here regardless! (thumbs u

Thanks for the thoughts everybody. I'm glad to know that the bending can be pressed out. Sad to hear that I don't have a 9.8 candidate here, but I can settle for a possible 9.6.

we've all been really wrong before. :-P

Thanks for the thoughts everybody. I'm glad to know that the bending can be pressed out. Sad to hear that I don't have a 9.8 candidate here, but I can settle for a possible 9.6.

we've all been really wrong before. :-P

+1 ain't it the truth! :facepalm: