• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dallas Fan Days -- October 17-19, 2014

130 posts in this topic

He canceled 3 weeks ago.

Probably, but I just noticed it and thought I would post it so that anyone who was planning to get his signature would know. Since they don't remove the photos for people who cancel it would be easy to miss.

As of right now I won't be able to make it until Saturday due to the day job having a late meeting set tomorrow and even then that's pushing it. Getting ready to deploy so needing to do the family thing as well.

Who knows, my wife was wanting to do the trip with me until all of this ebola talk. I look at this one being a little weak on guests for a personal standpoint but Crain is the one thing that twists the arm. Yaw, are you going.

Alex Kingston, Burt Ward and Adam West Cancel

Yeah, that's unfortunate. It's going to be interesting to see how well attended this show is...

There's an option to trade your ticket for next year. I went ahead and took them up on this. I'm still going as I booked a room already. I just didn't see my self using the line skips 5 times ar this show

My quick summary of Vendors

Cheers :

Dragon's Lair pricing realistically

Black Cat Comics on Pricing and Customer Service

Eddie's Comics for selling me an Invincible #1 9.6 for $225

Epic Justice Collectibles for all the old back issued for a buck! Red Sonja, Crisis on Infinite Earths and Nova

Jeers

Duncanville for pricing like they had to pay for a booth at NYCC

Ricks Comic Crypt for possibly be a front for Mile High Comics. I don't know how to explain the "Mile High Pricing".

Show is doing better on attendance than expected. It was harder to get through the crowds this year.