• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A new one for Craig's List, (I think) Pressing Service

11 posts in this topic

I'm betting he's using portable T-shirt presses. There is no way he's going to lug a dry mount press around. Either that or a hammer. Unless it's just a way for him to get a chance to look at decent books and talk the owner into selling them?

I tried to press a book once. That was enough to know not to press. :)

This reminds me, I've been planning to get into business doing plastic surgery, but I need some practice. If anyone needs some fanny, boob, or lip implants, let me know. I can do it for $50 per enhancement with a 3 enhancement minimum, so come prepared to receive the works. References to former happy customers available, including the one below. She used to be a guy, but with my help, she's ALL woman now. :angel:

buttimplant20n-2-web.jpg

I'm betting he's using portable T-shirt presses. There is no way he's going to lug a dry mount press around. Either that or a hammer. Unless it's just a way for him to get a chance to look at decent books and talk the owner into selling them?

whets the difference between a dry mount press and a teeshirt press? size? weight? pressure?

whets the difference between a dry mount press and a teeshirt press? size? weight? pressure?

I can't lift my uncles dry mount press :) I can also adjust the pressure enough where when I didn't put it back to his settings he crushed everything and flipped out on me. :)

AND

If you press a modern book. You get a brick.